The term “Douglas Badges” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of this website. Our business ABN is 27 518 189 152.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This Agreement contains the complete Terms and Conditions that apply to you in joining, buying, bidding, selling and all other activities you will make on our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
From time to time Douglas Badges & Keyrings may send out Email Newsletters.
Whenever you supply us with your email address, whether it’s from our contact form or even simply making a purchase from us, your address will automatically be added to our Subscribe list. If you wish to be taken off our list please contact us or click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link found in the newsletter.
You agree that our website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected Douglas Badges shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
Warranty Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, consequential damages, any loss of revenue, profits, data, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, programs and any other direct or indirect consequential and incidental damages, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its information, contents, materials, products and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You understand and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
Website Errors and Omissions
On rare occasions, freight or item charges may display or auto-calculate incorrectly. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order that is priced or auto-calculated in error.
Loss, Delay or Damage Due to Third Party Carriers
We cannot accept liability for loss, delay or damage to purchased item(s) caused by Australia Post or other third party Couriers.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Notification of Changes
Douglas Badges reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are therefore advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.