Personal Information Collected
No personal information about you is collected, unless you voluntarily choose to participate in any activity that specifically asks for information on our website, such as:
- Date of Birth
- Billing/Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Sign-up and profile information
- Participating in a survey
- Undertaking a payment or some other transaction
Use of Personal Information Collected
Any personal information you choose to provide will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided. Douglas Badges does not sell, share or trade customers personal information with third parties, other than the related companies/third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased (PayPal, Australia Post etc.).
In exceptional circumstances we may be required to disclose personal information, when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Web Data Collected and Usage
When browsing our website, our system automatically makes a record of your visit and may log the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your computer’s IP address
- The type of browser and operating system you used
- Date and time of your visit
- Which pages were accessed
- The time spent on individual pages and the site overall
- Which files were downloaded
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. No attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities except in exceptional circumstances, for example, an investigation, where a law enforcement agency (eg. Australian Federal Police) exercises a warrant to inspect our service provider’s log files.
Our website may contain links to external websites. Douglas Badges is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
Security of Your Personal Information
Douglas Badges ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored, by undertaking the following safety measures:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining/Updating technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Although we do everything in our powers to keep our website safe and secure, the internet has a lot of vulnerabilities, so we cannot take any responsibility for other people’s actions, who break the law and cause any harm to our website, therefore making your information we collect susceptible.
Breach of Privacy